Top Dog Country Club rates are modeled after hotels and fluctuate with seasons and demand. Top Dog is a small facility, just 56 suites, with a very high staff-to-dog ratio of adults including vet techs, groomers, trainers, etc., that provide customized care for your dog(s).
We charge similar to hotels in that day of arrival whether you check in 7-10 am or 4-7 pm, you pay for day 1. On the day of departure, if you check out before 10 am, you will not pay for the services we provide that morning. Check outs after 10 am will pay for an additional day.
“It has always been my goal to provide the absolute best facility, the finest care, and a wonderful vacation experience for your dogs. It is also important to me that we provide great value for our rates, and I am confident that there is no facility that comes close to the value of the Top Dog Country Club experience”, Jean.
Our rates are all-inclusive of the following:
- Staff to dog ratio of 1 staff for every 5-8 dogs – unique in this industry
- A manager in the club from 6 am – 9 pm
- Owner / staff on the property 24 hours per day, 24-hour security system
- 5-6 hours of supervised group play daily on 18,000 sq. ft. of K-9 Grass with a 34-ft. heated swimming pool open March / April – November
- A customized / modified schedule for puppies and senior dogs
- An adult staff, in a facility that has more than 80,000 hours of socialization and pack behavior experience
- Social training on a daily basis - We work with dogs to help them become more social
- A complimentary bath for any 7+ day reservation
- We accept puppies as young as 8 weeks of age and senior dogs
- We accept un-spayed females and un-neutered males
- Nature walks and/or individual play sessions for dogs not able to socialize with the group.
- Suites, heated floors, custom upholstered beds, fully air conditioned and purified, music & soft lights.
- Daily “Yappy Hour” with fresh-baked biscuits. Bedtime Snacks & Bedtime Stories.
- 39-acre country setting with trees, wildlife, visual and mental stimulation
- No charge for owner-provided medicines and supplements administered, regardless of the number
- No charge for special meal preparation
- Daily documentation of play hours, friends, stool, and appetite on invoice summary
- Laundry washed prior to departure (those items that can be washed)
- Confirmation of reservations and veterinary records prior to arrival
- Dogs are allowed to have personal belongings in suite with them
- 10% of Top Dog Country Club profits donated to Top Dog Foundation . . . the Sanctuary
Daycare package of 11 days available for $450