Top Dog Country Club rates are modeled after hotels and fluctuate with seasons and demand. Top Dog is a small facility, just 65 suites, with a very high staff-to-dog ratio of adults including vet techs, groomers, trainers, etc., that provide customized care for your dog(s).
We charge similar to hotels in that day of arrival whether you check in 7-10 am or 4-7 pm, you pay for day 1. On the day of departure, if you check out before 10 am, you will not pay for the services we provide that morning. Check outs after 10 am will pay for an additional day.
“It has always been my goal to provide the absolute best facility, the finest care, and a wonderful vacation experience for your dogs. It is also important to me that we provide great value for our rates, and I am confident that there is no facility that comes close to the value of the Top Dog Country Club experience”, Jean.
Our rates are all-inclusive of the following:
- Staff to dog ratio of 1 staff for every 5-8 dogs – unique in this industry
- A manager in the club from 6 am – 9 pm. Manager living on site 24/7.
- Owner / staff on the property 24 hours per day, 24-hour security system
- 5-6 hours of supervised group play daily on 18,000 sq. ft. of K-9 Grass with a 34-ft. heated swimming pool open March / April – November
- A customized / modified schedule for puppies and senior dogs
- An adult staff, in a facility that has more than 110,000 hours of socialization and pack behavior experience
- Dogs receive 5-6 hours of Social training on a daily basis - We work with dogs to help them become more social
- A complimentary bath for any 7+ day reservation
- We accept puppies as young as 8 weeks of age and senior dogs
- We accept un-spayed females and un-neutered males
- Nature walks and/or individual play sessions for dogs not able to socialize with the group
- Suites, heated floors, custom upholstered beds, fully air conditioned and purified, music & soft lights
- Daily “Yappy Hour” with fresh-baked biscuits. Bedtime Snacks & Bedtime Stories
- 39-acre country setting with trees, wildlife, visual and mental stimulation
- No charge for owner-provided medicines and supplements administered
- No charge for special meal preparation
- Daily documentation of play hours, friends, stool, and appetite on invoice summary
- Laundry washed prior to departure (those items that can be washed)
- Confirmation of reservations and veterinary records prior to arrival
- Dogs are allowed to have personal belongings in suite with them
- 10% of Top Dog Country Club profits donated to Top Dog Foundation . . . the Sanctuary
Minimum stay requirements apply to some reservations including Spring Break, All Holidays, and MEA Weekend.
Arrival / Departure Hours are 7 am – 10 am & 4 pm – 7 pm.
10 am – 4 pm is reserved for play time and services for dogs scheduled to depart.
Private check-in / check-out can be arranged between 10 am – 4 pm for an additional $25 charge, as we don’t always have someone at the desk during those hours.
Unexpected check-in / check-out between 10 am – 4 pm will result in a $50 charge.
For some peak seasons dates (holiday weeks and spring break), a 50% deposit is required. Periodic email messages will remind you of these deposits due.
The cancel/change policy for these dates is 15 days prior to the arrival date to avoid forfeiture of the deposit. All reservations with unpaid deposits will automatically cancel 14 days in advance of arrival.
Reservations shortened within the 15 days prior to arrival will be responsible for the full original reservation booked.
Once checked in, you will be charged for the full reservation should you need to depart prior to the scheduled date/time.
For some dates, including Spring Break, All Holidays and MEA Weekend, minimum stay restrictions may apply. Once reservation is accepted, shortening the reservation may incur the full minimum stay requirement.
Rates are subject to change.